Sunday

Wedding dresses under $ 200 with ericdress

Let the wedding season begin.
I remember with great pleasure that a year ago I said "I do". Such an amazing moment, such a magical day.
But after that, the wedding plans became the next thing to do. And I searched for my perfect dress until I found it.
I didn't spend thousands of dollars on it, but it was so special, the fabrics were so good and the princess-type was my thing so I had to get it - like it was made just for me.
An important thing is to know which type of dress fits good for your body type: princess, A-line, ball-gown, mermaid and so on.
To make an idea I will list bellow some cheap wedding dresses (http://www.ericdress.com/list/cheap-wedding-dresses-75/) that I think are perfect and maybe you'll get an idea of what you would like to wear on that special day..
Wedding dresses under 200 (http://www.ericdress.com/list/cheap-wedding-dresses-2015-104431/)are such a bargain and you must take advantage of it.
For those of you that plan a beach wedding (and for my very special friend that will do so), I invite you to see some amazing cheap wedding dresses online (click here: http://www.ericdress.com/list/cheap-beach-wedding-dresses-3568/)
This one is amazing, love the sweetheart neckline, and the lace on the hands and also the shape of the lines that touches the floor. The crystal belt will make your waistline more defined.

A sexy mermaid dress, made from organza, embelished with crtystals

Sweet and elegant dress - I love the veil too

This wedding dress is amazing, looks vintage but also so elegant. For a real lady to wear.

This is how my beach wedding dress would of looked like... Feminine, fresh and breezy.

See you soon!
______________________________

4 comments:

  1. the dresses are super duper pretty
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, they are amazing, Pooja. Thanks for stopping by.
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ciao cara!! grazie mille per essere passata dal mio blog!!! Scusa per il ritardo, ma ti seguo con piacere!! Se ti va vieni a trovarmi così ci seguiamo a vicenda! I follow you now ^_^

    Bacio from Italy!
    Andrea M.
    http://lipstickrouge.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muy bellos estos vestidos de novia, para todos los gustos.
    Abrazos ticos.

    ReplyDelete

You can write messages in English, Spanish, Italian and French.
Thank you so much !