Friday

January Wishlist - Lovelyshoes.net


Lovelyshoes.net is a Chinese pnline store where you can find wholesale shoes and bags but even dresses, cardigans, leggings etc.

I was surprised that the shoes are really cheap (range about $8-$30) and I think 
it's great for people on a budget like most of us!

I made an account on this site and I added to the favorite list all of my loved ones - kind of
 a wishlist and some of the shoes and blouses I am going to show to you.


I love the little hearts details. You can see it Here

 Here




This blouse is very trendy  -Here 
 And the lovely shoes that I picked:
Pumps Here
Lovely red shoes Here
I already think of spring... Sandals Here
Those are my favorites - what are yours?
Kiss Kiss
Lovelyshoes.net is a Chinese-based online store that wholesales shoes and bags, and I've reviewed stuff from there before on my blog. The shoes are really cheap (like $10-$30) so it's great for people on a budget! However it's copped its fair share of bad reviews on the internet for the quality and customer service. My personal experience hasn't been as bad as others though, and although there are some 'misses' in this haul I still think they were kind of expected for the price I paid.
- See more at: http://www.metallicpaws.com/2013/04/lovelyshoesnet-missguided-dorothy.html#sthash.KpEOuGsz.dpuf
Lovelyshoes.net is a Chinese-based online store that wholesales shoes and bags, and I've reviewed stuff from there before on my blog. The shoes are really cheap (like $10-$30) so it's great for people on a budget! However it's copped its fair share of bad reviews on the internet for the quality and customer service. My personal experience hasn't been as bad as others though, and although there are some 'misses' in this haul I still think they were kind of expected for the price I paid.
- See more at: http://www.metallicpaws.com/2013/04/lovelyshoesnet-missguided-dorothy.html#sthash.KpEOuGsz.dpuf
Lovelyshoes.net is a Chinese-based online store that wholesales shoes and bags, and I've reviewed stuff from there before on my blog. The shoes are really cheap (like $10-$30) so it's great for people on a budget! However it's copped its fair share of bad reviews on the internet for the quality and customer service. My personal experience hasn't been as bad as others though, and although there are some 'misses' in this haul I still think they were kind of expected for the price I paid.
- See more at: http://www.metallicpaws.com/2013/04/lovelyshoesnet-missguided-dorothy.html#sthash.KpEOuGsz.dpuf
Lovelyshoes.net is a Chinese-based online store that wholesales shoes and bags, and I've reviewed stuff from there before on my blog. The shoes are really cheap (like $10-$30) so it's great for people on a budget! However it's copped its fair share of bad reviews on the internet for the quality and customer service. My personal experience hasn't been as bad as others though, and although there are some 'misses' in this haul I still think they were kind of expected for the price I paid.
- See more at: http://www.metallicpaws.com/2013/04/lovelyshoesnet-missguided-dorothy.html#sthash.KpEOuGsz.dpuf
Lovelyshoes.net is a Chinese-based online store that wholesales shoes and bags, and I've reviewed stuff from there before on my blog. The shoes are really cheap (like $10-$30) so it's great for people on a budget! However it's copped its fair share of bad reviews on the internet for the quality and customer service. My personal experience hasn't been as bad as others though, and although there are some 'misses' in this haul I still think they were kind of expected for the price I paid.
- See more at: http://www.metallicpaws.com/2013/04/lovelyshoesnet-missguided-dorothy.html#sthash.KpEOuGsz.dpuf
Lovelyshoes.net is a Chinese-based online store that wholesales shoes and bags, and I've reviewed stuff from there before on my blog. The shoes are really cheap (like $10-$30) so it's great for people on a budget! However it's copped its fair share of bad reviews on the internet for the quality and customer service. My personal experience hasn't been as bad as others though, and although there are some 'misses' in this haul I still think they were kind of expected for the price I paid.
- See more at: http://www.metallicpaws.com/2013/04/lovelyshoesnet-missguided-dorothy.html#sthash.KpEOuGsz.dpuf
Lovelyshoes.net is a Chinese-based online store that wholesales shoes and bags, and I've reviewed stuff from there before on my blog. The shoes are really cheap (like $10-$30) so it's great for people on a budget! However it's copped its fair share of bad reviews on the internet for the quality and customer service. My personal experience hasn't been as bad as others though, and although there are some 'misses' in this haul I still think they were kind of expected for the price I paid.
- See more at: http://www.metallicpaws.com/2013/04/lovelyshoesnet-missguided-dorothy.html#sthash.KpEOuGsz.dpuf
Lovelyshoes.net is a Chinese-based online store that wholesales shoes and bags, and I've reviewed stuff from there before on my blog. The shoes are really cheap (like $10-$30) so it's great for people on a budget! However it's copped its fair share of bad reviews on the internet for the quality and customer service. My personal experience hasn't been as bad as others though, and although there are some 'misses' in this haul I still think they were kind of expected for the price I paid.
- See more at: http://www.metallicpaws.com/2013/04/lovelyshoesnet-missguided-dorothy.html#sthash.KpEOuGsz.dpuf
Lovelyshoes.net is a Chinese-based online store that wholesales shoes and bags, and I've reviewed stuff from there before on my blog. The shoes are really cheap (like $10-$30) so it's great for people on a budget! However it's copped its fair share of bad reviews on the internet for the quality and customer service. My personal experience hasn't been as bad as others though, and although there are some 'misses' in this haul I still think they were kind of expected for the price I paid.
- See more at: http://www.metallicpaws.com/2013/04/lovelyshoesnet-missguided-dorothy.html#sthash.KpEOuGsz.dpufsafds
Lovelyshoes.net is a Chinese-based online store that wholesales shoes and bags, and I've reviewed stuff from there before on my blog. The shoes are really cheap (like $10-$30) so it's great for people on a budget! However it's copped its fair share of bad reviews on the internet for the quality and customer service. My personal experience hasn't been as bad as others though, and although there are some 'misses' in this haul I still think they were kind of expected for the price I paid.
- See more at: http://www.metallicpaws.com/2013/04/lovelyshoesnet-missguided-dorothy.html#sthash.KpEOuGsz.dpuf

5 comments:

  1. I really love the red blouse! So cuuute!
    Kisses
    Timeless Mode

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, It/s great. A lot of bloggers wear it! Kiss kiss

      Delete
  2. Omg the black shoes with the bows are so cutee !

    Would you like us to follow each other ?
    if yes, just follow me and i will follow you back :]

    Zblackrose Blog

    ReplyDelete